We are currently seeking a internship applicants with web design and UI/UX development experience. You will be joining a team of highly dedicated IT professionals who thrive in new challenges and exceeding customer expectations. Our company provides many opportunities for growth and variety of work.
The Job Entails
- Working alongside other web designers and UI/UX developers designing, building, and maintaining a variety of web and e-commerce sites.
- Interacting with and directly assisting end-customers with website design upgrades and future growth planning.
- Experience with WooCommerce is a huge plus.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is a huge plus.
- Experience with CentOS, AWS, and ReactJS is a plus.
- No formal education requirements.
- No formal training/certification requirements.
Things to Know
The ideal candidate is someone who is effective in working both in team situations and solo on project segments as is necessary. We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals who are eager to learn, grow, and thrive in a web designer/developer role. Opportunities exist for horizontal and vertical movement.
Internship Positions Currently Available
- Intern – Level 1
Internship Positions To-Become Available
- Intern – Level 2
- Applicants for the Intern – Level 2 program must have successfully completed all reviews in the Intern – Level 1 program.
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Additional Training Benefits Available Upon Successful Completion of the Intern – Level 1 Program and Acceptance into the Intern – Level 2 Program.