We are currently seeking internship applicants with server, network device, firewall, and server application administration experience. You will be joining a team of highly dedicated IT professionals that thrive in new challenges and exceeding customer expectations. Our company provides many opportunities for growth and variety of work.
The Job Entails
- Working alongside other systems/network administrators and application integration engineers architecting, deploying, and maintaining a variety of servers, applications, network equipment, and security appliances.
- Managed environments include direct on-premise systems, end-customer-owned environments, and AWS environments.
- CentOS 7, Windows Server 2012 R2+, and Windows Server 2016 experience is required.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, and VMware vSphere/vCenter experience is a huge plus.
- Cisco networking, Sophos Firewall, Ubiquiti networking experience is a huge plus.
- Amazon Web Services, Apache HTTPD, Active Directory Federation Services, experience is a huge plus.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Django, and Django Rest Framework experience is a plus.
- No formal education requirements.
- No formal training/certification requirements.
Things to Know
The ideal candidate is someone who is effective in working both in team situations and solo on project segments as is necessary. We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals who are eager to learn, grow, and thrive in a system/network administrator role. Opportunities exist for horizontal and vertical movement.
Internship Positions Currently Available
- Intern – Level 1
Internship Positions To-Become Available
- Intern – Level 2
- Applicants for the Intern – Level 2 program must have successfully completed all reviews in the Intern – Level 1 program.
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Additional Training Benefits Available Upon Successful Completion of the Intern – Level 1 Program and Acceptance into the Intern – Level 2 Program.