We are currently seeking internship applicants with API and UI/UX development experience. You will be joining a team of highly dedicated IT professionals who thrive in new challenges and exceeding customer expectations. Our company provides many opportunities for growth and variety of work.
The Job Entails
- Working alongside other API/UI/UX developers and designers building and maintaining a variety of web applications including both customer direct applications and internally maintained SaaS solutions.
- Architecting and documenting API/UI integrations both natively and in coordination with Amazon Web Services.
- Developing and maintaining reusable frameworks, standardized coding methodologies, and secure coding practices.
- ReactJS, Responsive UI Design, Django / Django Rest Framework, and Git experience required.
- Experience with RAML, uWSGI, CentOS, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker is a plus.
- Experience with Celery and Elasticsearch/Elastic Stack is a plus.
- No formal education requirements.
- No formal training/certification requirements.
Things to Know
The ideal candidate is someone who is effective in working both in team situations and solo on project segments as is necessary. We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals who are eager to learn, grow, and thrive in an application development role. Opportunities exist for horizontal and vertical movement.
Internships Currently Available
- Intern – Level 1
Internship Positions To-Become Available
- Intern – Level 2
- Applicants for the Intern – Level 2 program must have successfully completed all reviews in the Intern – Level 1 program.
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Additional Training Benefits Available Upon Successful Completion of the Intern – Level 1 Program and Acceptance into the Intern – Level 2 Program